By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Limited License & Ownership
- Framing this site or any part of it on any other site;
- Mirroring this site on another server;
Where this site contains links to third party sites you should be aware that we may not control the sites reached through those links. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of sites which we do not control. The existence of a link on this site does not imply any endorsement or approval of any goods, services, opinions or other material(s) of any sort made available on or through sites which we do not control, nor do we take any responsibility for the opinions of third parties (if any) expressed on or through this site.
Accuracy & Site Content
We use reasonable skill and care in compiling the information accessible on and through this site. However, certain information may have been compiled and/or provided to us by a third party who is not a member of our network. www.airportassistancehub.com does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which is obtained from any such third party. Furthermore, errors and omissions in the information accessible on and through this site may occur because of a number of factors which are inherent in any internet-related system and which are not within our reasonable control. For example, information may be affected by machine, software or operator error, or malfunctions in connection with data transmission. In view of this, the information is provided as is and you should always attempt to verify the accuracy of any information obtained from this site before relying upon it. This is a dynamic site and as a result, the content and look and feel may change from time to time without prior notice.
You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way airportassistancehub uses such material. Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted, or used by airportassistancehub anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Cancellations, amendments, and refunds
- If the service is canceled by the applicant/ traveler, a refund will be available as follows:
- If cancellation is requested 72 hours prior to the travel date minimum $30 or 10% (whichever is higher) of the Booking Amount will be deducted.
- If cancellation is requested between 72 to 48 hours prior to the travel date minimum $30 or 15% (whichever is higher) of the Booking Amount will be deducted.
- If cancellation is requested between 48 to 24 hours prior to the travel date minimum $30 or 50% (whichever is higher) of the Booking Amount will be deducted.
- If cancellation is requested less than 24 hours 100% of the Booking Amount will be deducted and no refund will be issued.
- Booking declined due to the non-availability of the slots at the airport than 10% of the Booking Amount will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded within 72 working hours.
- Amendment can be done 24 hours prior to the service schedule at a 50% additional charge and if less than 24 hours then it will be considered as "No-Show" & no amendments are allowed in that case.
- No Shows or Service declined for whatever reason will be charged at 100% & no refund will be processed.
- Please note: When products are booked with a promotional code; no refunds can be given.
- In the event of disruption caused by natural phenomena including, but not limited to, volcanic activity and adverse weather conditions, our normal cancellation and refund terms will apply.
- If after booking your service any of the details change, it is the responsibility of the passenger(s) and/or person who booked the service to notify any such changes by emailing [email protected] In the event of changes being notified within 48 hours of the flight time an administration charge will be levied.
- Delays – In the event of your departure being delayed on the day and it takes the service beyond 3 hours then we will give you the option at the time for us to provide additional coverage charged per hour. In the event your flight being delayed more than three (3) hours then it is the responsibility of the passenger(s) and or booking agent to contact airportassistancehub.com on the number noted on the confirmation supplied at the time of booking to confirm if coverage is required (charge per hour or part thereof from the arrival time of the flight – If no contact is made no new greeter will be provided for the new arrival time.